Passionate teachers create motivated students
UWC teachers are not only excellent educators, but also passionate mentors, caring house-parents and team leaders for a wide range of activities and initiatives.
UWC teachers answer the question - I teach at UWC because:
- "I am constantly learning from my students who are interested in and excited by the opportunities for academic enrichment" Read more...
- Lisa Mbuli, Waterford Kamhlaba UWC
- "... the continual engagement feels more than work and defines very much the way I live – my daily interaction, commitment and the way I perceive both the role of teacher and the impact of education."
- Danielle McIlven, UWC in Mostar
- "... there are many opportunities for me to enrich the lives of my students as well as my own." Read more...
- Esther Chau, Li Po Chun UWC